Purpose of committee
The Kirklees Communities Partnership Board brings together the responsible authorities of Police, Police Crime Commissioner and Police and Crime Panels, Local Authority, Fire and Rescue Authority, Health and Probation to work in collaboration with other statutory / voluntary services and local people to create cohesive communities in which people feel safe and are safe/protected from harm.
The board oversees partnership working to reduce crime, tackle anti-social behaviour, create high quality, clean, sustainable housing, neighbourhoodsand protect people from serious harm such as domestic abuse, human trafficking and child sexual exploitation.
The purpose and function of the Kirklees Communities Partnership Board is to:
· Deliver the statutory requirements of the Kirklees Community Safety Partnership
· Develop the Partnership Plan and Strategic Intelligence Assessment
· Ensure people in Kirklees live in cohesive communities, feel safe and are safe (eg less crime & anti-social behaviour) / protected from harm
· Make sure people in Kirklees experience a high quality, clean, sustainable and green environment
· Have overview and responsibility for domestic homicide reviews.
Lee Hamilton - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Civic Centre 1